Thursday, May 24, 2012

Four Rather Similar - But Different - Cards

I had a fun stamping day on Tuesday and made these four cards. They all use small Papertrey Ink stamp sets. The sets are: Fillable Frames #1, #4 and #5 and tag-its #2. The dies are from PTI also, except for the last one, which uses Spellbinders dies. The printed paper is all from Recollections and the solid paper is from Stampin' Up!. The image panels are all mounted on Pop Dots. The inks are from various companies. Hope you enjoy them!


This first one also uses a Martha Stewart punch for the butterfly. I covered it with Star Dust Stickles.
Edited to add: I used a Stampin' Up! ticket corner punch on this one, on the blue panel.
The birdhouse is stamped on the main panel and again on scrap cardstock, cut out and popped up. I punched the hole with a tiny punch.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Great cards, Lynette. I can't believe you got four done at once! I think the only time I'm able to accomplish that is when I'm doing Christmas cards that are all the same.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Interesting how they can be so similar and yet look so different from each other. Great cards!

i-wisdom said...

Please visit my blog. On it, you will find inspiratonal quotes to enrich your site. Free resources and free content very easy for you to insert into your site. Just insert a small piece of code anywhere within your site an that will be all.
Google Gadgets

Shoshi said...

Lynette, you've done a great job with these. Sometimes all you need is a nice background, and a sentiment beautifully set off by a frame! They would do for male or female too, which is always useful! Great colour schemes as usual.

Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. We had a great day out at the newly-revamped museum, and my hubby loved his card! A great wedding anniversary all round.

Hugs,
Shoshi

Leslie Miller said...

I love all the different papers and little changes in each of these cards. Very fun to make them up like this. You've got cute cards ready to go for several occasions. Perfect!

Az Scrappin Sisters said...

Your colors you chose are eye appealing...clean and simple looking. Nice.