Saturday, June 23, 2012

Happy Day Flowers

Another stamp-off from my stamping group gathering.


The stamps are both from Gina K. I cut the edge with a rotary-edged paper cutter at Archiver's. The matting is from Papertrey, I think. The patterned paper is from Die Cuts With a View. I colored the image with Tombow markers. I added some sparkly stickers for the flower centers and added a bow that has been tied and laying around my stamping area for years! 


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another very pretty card!
gloria

Unknown said...

Very Stylish Lynette, and such a pretty floral image , well done I also love the balloon one below what fab stamping and colours Hugs Elaine

Sheri said...

They are happy flowers indeed. Pretty card and I love the cut!

Annie said...

What a lovely card, and the bow adds just the right touch, your coloring is awesome as usual!

Margaret said...

What a bright and cheery card. I love the colours you used, and I like to see how others use Gina K stamps.

Shoshi said...

Oooh, lovely card Lynette! A most unusual colour scheme and it works very well. Love the ribbon.

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. The show is now over and I'm exhausted!! Never mind, it was worth it. Although I didn't sell much - just a handful of cards - I had a wonderful day demonstrating and getting nice and messy! Lots of people were interested and stopped to watch. I'll be blogging about it once I get myself sorted, and can unpack all my boxes etc. I had a really fun day.

Shoshi

Joan V said...

What a pretty card. Thanks for sharing.