Sunday, October 7, 2012

"Christmas Sunday"

Another Christmas card done:) I'm linking it up to the Christmas Card Challenge blog.

The embossing was done with a Lasting Impressions stencil and my BIGkick. I colored the holly leaves and berries with Copic markers and added some red Stickles to the berries. The patterned paper is from a Recollections stack. The matting is all Real Red from Stampin' Up! I mounted the NOEL panel on foam squares.

We made a stop at JoAnn's last night, and I bought some Martha Stewart Christmas stickers with my 50% off coupon. After we got home, I made twenty cards with them! They are all about the same size and similar, but all different. (Except I think there were two that were identical.) The cards are all the same, with the different stickers. I will share them with you next week. That makes 74 done now - yippee!! Only about 5 - 10 left to make. I do still have to stamp the sentiment on on the insides, though.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful!! Eager to see more of what you made.
gloria

Sheri said...

Oh how festive! Very nice card, Lynette

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very bright and cheery Christmas card! I have that stencil but not sure I have the perfect paper to put with it like yours.

JUDI said...

Lynette, This paper goes so well with the EF. Great job.
With Love Judi

Joanne said...

AWESOME! Love the way you did the stencil...so PERFECT with the paper!

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Oh wow! This is gorgeous! Love all the holly but am just in awe of the sentiment, looks stunning! Thanks for sharing and linking up with us at Christmas Card Challenges :)

Alanna said...

This is so beautiful. I love the embossing. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.