Tuesday, October 16, 2012

SCS Technique Lover's Challenge

This card is for yesterday's SplitCoastStampers Technique Lover's Challenge - Acrylic Block Collage. You can find the challenge and technique here.

I inked up my long acrylic block with inks from Stampin' Up!: More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie and Really Rust, then misted and applied it to the front of my card. I used stamps from a Gina K set to stamp in the same colors, after masking off the top and bottom. Then I used Chocolate Chip to stamp an image three times (two of them were stamped off first) and also the sentiment, which is from a Hero Arts set.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

8 comments:

Sheri said...

Very very pretty! You and Harriet really rocked this one. Can't wait to try it.

Sandy said...

Wow, this is really effective. It gives the card such a depth of vision even though its a one layer card. Fabulous!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!! I really need to try this.

Ginny said...

Such a beautiful card!! WOW!!

Joanne said...

GORGEOUS fall colors! Well Done!

Char said...

Thanks for explaining how you did it. It's a very cool card, I have to try this technique.

Annie said...

a beautiful mix of warm colours and a lovely sympathy card.
hugs, annie x

Jeanette said...

This is GORGEOUS Lynette! I love the colors and the images!