Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pink and Delicate

I made two cards yesterday - yippee! They were both made using some parts that I cut with my Cameo Silhouette. I'll eventually learn how to use it and have some fun with it. I must say, it was great to take the time to actually make some pieces specifically for cards, instead of just "testing it out." Both cards I made are pink and girly. I'll share the other one with you tomorrow.

For this one, I cut the doily and the butterfly with my Silhouette. I added Star Dust Stickles to the butterfly. I cut a circle of light pink and put on the doily. Both the doily and the butterfly are mounted on foam squares. The bottom white layer is embossed with a Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder and matted with the same light pink. (Pink Pirouette from Stampin' Up!)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Not familiar with the Cameo "thing".
Gloria

Sheri said...

I love that doily and butterfly. WOW this is a great thing to have! Such delicate colors you used too

Joanne said...

So wonderfully delicate and feminine! Just GORGEOUS!!!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Just love that doily and the butterfly. Gorgeous card!

Theresa said...

This card is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Chookarooni said...

It's pink and girly - what's not to love??????
M-J

Danni said...

ohhh...this one is so pretty!! love it!

Tracy said...

This is beautiful! I have a cricut and haven't had the courage to try cutting anything so intricate. I just might have to give it a try.
Thanks

Mary Cardini-Anderson said...

Oh my gosh! This card is so beautiful.

Mary

Leslie Miller said...

So beautiful and intricately cut! Love all the glitter on the butterfly!

Shelley C said...

I love this card. It is so beautiful. Where did you get the file for the doily? It is so intricate.