Sunday, July 14, 2013

Christmas Sunday

Two more Christmas cards done! (Actually four more, as I made three of this first one, in various shades of blue.) Both cards use Memory Box dies. For the first one, I scored lines around the die cut and added the sentiment with a Katie & Co stamp.
For the second one, I simply added the sentiment, from a Hero Arts set.

I am submitting these to the Christmas Card Challenges blog. The optional challenge this week is embossing. It's also for the CAS on Sunday challenge, which is Christmas in July.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Sheri said...

Both are so pretty but the second one really grabs me. Maybe it is the shade of blue. Anyway great cards!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty use of those dies!

Danni said...

Very pretty! I like the second one best. I have that die and have yet to use it! LOL!

Heather said...

Gorgeous CAS Christmas cards. I love the addition of the embossed lines on the first card. It seems to make the die cut pop off the page. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges. It sounds like you are well on your way to creating your card 'stash' this year.
--Heather

Zw@@n said...

Wow, these cards are very pretty.
Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful dies! So great for quick cards with lots of interest, and pretty, too!

Jenn said...

Both cards are beautiful, I love those gorgeous dies!! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.