Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Flutter By Wednesday - "Emboss It!"

Thanks to all of you who joined in last week's Flutter By Wednesday challenge! Today starts a new one. The theme this week is "Emboss It!" Use any kind of embossing that you would like and play along! Simply link your card to the Flutter By Wednesday challenge blog.

This stamped and matted butterfly was in my stash and after I made the card, I realized it would be perfect for this challenge:) I simply embossed the border around it with a Nestability and added the sentiment from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

11 comments:

Shoshi said...

Beautiful butterfly, Lynette - so summery and pretty! I love the understated style of your cards - so sophisticated!

Thanks for your lovely comment - glad you've enjoyed following our progress! Still a way to go but the end is now in sight. Mum's stuff in on Fri, and tomorrow a busy day for me, trying to get as much ARTHaven stuff in as possible before I have to tackle her stuff. All go, isn't it...

As for Chrome, I've used it in the past but prefer Firefox. I shall return there once they've got it working properly again!

Shoshi

Danni said...

This is so pretty! Love the way you matted the butterfly!

Sheri said...

So pretty, Never would have thought to use red. I will now! Thanks for the inspiration!

Jeanette said...

What a beautiful card Lynette! I love what you do with embossing! I still haven't tried this framing technique, but your creations are incredibly beautiful using it!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty CAS card. I don't think to use the Spellbinders dies that way but it creates such a neat frame!

Jenée said...

Beautiful card! The embossing is fantastic -- why don't I ever remember to use my dies like that? Hum! Anyway, the clean white is a wonderful setting for that lovely stamped image. Beautifully done!

Joanne said...

That butterfly is so VERY pretty.....and your embossing is just perfect around it!

jan farnworth said...

love your embossing.

JUDI said...

Lynette,BEAUTIFUL card. It is so neat and clean looking. I Love the CAS cards that you do.
With Love Judi

Chrissy said...

So very classy Lynette, love the butterfly,really gorgeous card.I try to emboss straight but forever running off my score pal lines...think I press too hard..

luv CHRISSYxx

Mary said...

You always make beautiful cards using the embossing technique.

I hope you are enjoying the last days of our summer.

Mary