Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Flutter By Wednesday - a Recipe

Time for a new Flutter By Wednesday challenge. Thanks to all of you who participated in last week's challenge! The challenge this week is a recipe: use three patterned papers, three embellishments, and sparkle. Along with your butterfly or fairy, of course! Upload your creation to your blog or an on-line gallery and link it up to the Flutter By Wednesday blog. Danni is looking for a few more members of the Design Team, too. Please check out this blog post for information on applying to her fun team!

I certainly did find this challenging! I mean, really - I have a hard time using ONE patterned paper. LOL! I was satisfied with my submission, though. I think it even ended up Clean and Simple:) Almost the hardest part was the three embellishments. My papers are all from a matstack that I bought at Michael's last week, but I don't remember who made it! (It was 12 x 12 and I cut it up into 6 x 6 pieces and I guess I threw away the cover sheet.) The butterfly stamp is from Recollections and I colored it very plainly with Copics. I added Star Dust Stickles to the wings. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. My three embellishments are the two gems on the antennae and the gem between the Happy and Birthday.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

No comments: