Monday, December 16, 2013

Happy Birthday, Sheri!

Here is the card I made for a member of my stamping group. Happy Birthday, Sheri!

I've spent some time recently "thumbing through" my stamps. This one screamed "Sheri" to me:) It seemed like something Sheri would use. I stamped her with Memento ink and colored with Copic markers and matted with green. The sentiments are from the same little set as the image - a dollar set from Inkadinkado.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

And I do love it! It is sitting on my table where I can look at it and smile often! Thank you!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Cute card and love that sentiment.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, I have this set and love it! Great card, Lynette!