Friday, January 10, 2014

Winter Thank Yous


 I was actually in the mood for stamping yesterday afternoon, and Wyatt cooperated by taking a nice long nap! :) I needed a couple thank you cards and also wanted to check the challenges on SplitCoastStampers. The Ways to Use It Challenge is to use snowmen, snowflakes, etc. Perfect!
For both of my cards, I used a Dreamweavers brass stencil and white embossing paste. After using the stencil and paste, I sprinkled with ultrafine crystal glitter. The navy paper has slight texture and the snowflake paper is from a matstack by Recollections.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

I got out my stencils this week too and have a few cards that will be posted shortly.

I'm glad you said that you used the stencil paste, or I wouldn't have known. You did such a good job that in the photo I can't tell.

Great designs both and I can't choose which I like better!

Sandy said...

I'm working on Thank you cards myself. Both your layouts give me inspiration. Thanks Lynette.

Mary said...

Love the embossing and the glitter, both cards are wonderful. I hope Wyatt takes long naps for you. It's always nice to have time to create. :)

Mary

Leslie Miller said...

Very detailed results with the embossing paste. Love the perky thank you on the first card, and the snowflake paper is gorgeous. Glitter makes everything so pretty, doesn't it? I'm so glad you got some crafty time!