Friday, March 7, 2014

Thank You

I finally took some time for stamping. Making Thank You cards came to the top of my "to-do" list.

The leafy branch is from a Papertrey Ink set. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up! The border on the black matting is punched with a Fiskars punch and the butterfly is punched with a Martha Stewart punch. I added a pearl for the butterfly's body and drew in the antennae with a fine-tip marker.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Suzie said...

Such a beautiful thank you, Lynette. ❤️

Sheri said...

This is so pretty! Glad you had time to stamp!

Sheri said...

So pretty Lynette. Glad you had some time to stamp!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

It's lovely! I can see myself casing this one....for various times. Slowly but surely we'll get back to doing what feels a little more normal.

Mary said...

Love your card Lynette. :)

Mary

Leslie Miller said...

A beautiful design for a simple thank you card! I love me a leafy branch. It's good to hear you're having some creative time again.