Sunday, August 3, 2014

Cute Critters

These four stamps make up the Stampin' Up! set called "Cute Critters." I used them all on one card - makes things quicker! LOL!

I stamped each image on scrap white cardstock, cut them with a square Nestability, and colored them with Copic markers. I added a teeny, tiny gemstone to the flower center. I mounted each square on foam squares. It's really hard for me to put things "crooked" but I forced myself to do it. I often start out with some things at an angle, but when it comes time to glue everything down, I end up with things "straight."

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

These cute critters are CUTE! Love how you put them all together. The angled sentiment looks great -- I tend toward straight lines and symmetry, too, and only occasionally think to tilt something.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

When I saw this cute card I realized that I have that stamp set. I love how you combined all four into one card!

Mary said...

What a sweet card. Putting the lower square on an angle truly makes your card even more special. :)

Mary

Tracy said...

I love this card. I also have this set and would never have thought to use them all together.
Thanks!