Thursday, August 14, 2014

Happy Together - Part Three

Finally! I was in my stamping room last night for the first time in quite a while. I can't believe I had to go two days without a blog post! :)

This completes my use of the SU! set called "Happy Together." I stamped the birds, using Pacific Point, in a line (there are three birds on the stamp and I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line them up) and scored a couple lines on both the top and the bottom of the strip. I punched the border in the Pacific Point cardstock with a Martha Stewart lattice punch and used it to mat the bird strip. I used the little piece that's left over from punching as another strip above the matted panel. The sentiment is from a SU! set called "Love Ya Bunches." (You'll be seeing that set eventually.)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Mary said...

I was concerned about you when I did not see a blog post from you for a couple of days. Glad to see your back making your beautiful cards. I love the Happy Together stamps that you used to make your past 3 cards. The birds are adorable. Thank you for sharing your awesome cards Lynette. Have a wonderful weekend. :)

Mary

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh darn, this set is so cute, and such a cute card you made with it! Love the blue and how you used that leftover strip, too. I, too, have a hard time throwing away that perfect little strip. I also have Love Ya Bunches. Can't wait to see your next card. This is so fun!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Those little birds are just so cute! They make such a cute border! I actually have that set too and have only used it a couple of times.

JUDI said...

LYNETTE, The way you make cards is simply amazing. A good example is the way you used the left-over strip. I hate to throw them away..(but I do.) Thank you for planting a seed in me to use them in a beautiful way.
I LOVE this card. It is very cute.
With Love Judi

Unknown said...

I love everything about this card...the colors, the birds, the scoring, the border, the sentiments...everything! Thanks, Lynette, for sharing your talents!