Saturday, August 23, 2014

Happy Winter

I'm really not sure what I will do with a card that says, "Happy Winter" but here it is for when I need it! LOL!

I used all four stamps from the Stampin' Up! set called (surprise!) "Happy Winter" on this card. The set consists of the background stamp (stamped multiple times), the tree, the snowman, and the sentiment. I tore a piece of white for the snow and sponged light blue ink along the top of it. I stamped the snowman on the image panel and again on a scrap. I cut out the snowman from the scrap piece. I mounted the snow piece and the snowman on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Lynette, I love the card but I'm really not ready to embrace winter yet! LOL

Mary said...

I love this card Lynette. When it is the dead of winter sending this to someone who lives in the northeast would certainly smile.Hint hint! :)

Mary

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

This really is a cute card even if it does say "Happy Winter". The channel we watch for local news has a weatherman whose name is Joe Winters.....and he loves winter.

Leslie Miller said...

Sweet! Good job using all the stamps for this darling snowy scene. Our winters aren't pretty and snowy, just rainy and gray. I like winter, though. I'm always ready for any change of season.

Lisa Lara said...

So cute Lynette.