Friday, August 29, 2014

Much Appreciated

The last card using the Stampin' Up! set called "Much Appreciated." I also used a little stamp (the asterisk-looking thingy) on the sentiment panel from the set called "Hello Again". I have two more cards using that set coming up in the next few days. The third set I used on this card is "Itty Bitty Backgrounds." I used two of those stamps in three colors for the vertical panel. I used Elegant Eggplant, Night of Navy and Pacific Point inks and matted with Pacific Point cardstock. I added an enamel dot and mounted the sentiment panel on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I like how you made your Itty Bitty look all sort of splattered by stamping the three colors together. That's quite a mix of new and old colors. Great progress, Lynette!

Mary said...

The itty bitty background looks great! I had that set but rarely ever used it. It's nice to see how you stamped the design on a panel. This would be a wonderful card to give to both a male or female. :)

Mary

Danni said...

Very nice! Fun use of the itty bitty backgrounds!