Monday, January 19, 2015

Drawing on Nature #4

My fourth and last card using the Stampin' Up! set called "Drawing on Nature." An extremely simple one:)

I stamped the cute little bunny three times on white cardstock with Creamy Caramel ink. I trimmed them all down right to the edge of the frame. I mounted them on foam squares and lined them up on the card front. The sentiment is stamped in Close to Cocoa and is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Such a sweet card. Could also be an Easter card or a welcome new baby card!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I was thinking Easter too like Sheri. Very cute little bunnies!

Leslie Miller said...

I remember using this image lots! Gosh, you've made me fall in love with this set all over again. Darling card, Lynette!

Shoshi said...

Awww... love your little bunnies, Lynette! Especially in that beautiful soft subtle sepia colour. Another work of art!!

Sorry not to have visited you for so long - we've had a lot on our plate with my 93-year-old mum who's health is now failing and who becomes increasingly difficult - at last we've got a care package in place, with carers coming each morning to get her up, and visits from the district nurse and doctor when required.

You can imagine that my latest news was most unwelcome on top of all this! Thank you for your lovely comment. From what they've said, and the way they said it, we think there is no doubt that it is malignant. The CT scan and biopsy results will serve only to confirm what from their great experience of looking at such things, is correct. We've just got to forge ahead and do everything they say, and hope and pray for the best. It's in a good place, and it's early, so things are stacked in our favour. My darling hubby is such a rock, and he's had more than enough on his plate this past year!!

Shoshi

Mary said...

I love the simplicity in your design Lynette, it a lovely card.

Mary