Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy Belated Birthday to Me!

It has become tradition for me to share with you all of the cards that I get for my birthday. My birthday was on the 28th, so this is a bit late. But, better late than never! I was at my dad's house on my birthday and hadn't gotten the mail since the 24th. Our mail was supposed to have been delivered on the 31st, but it wasn't. Finally got it yesterday, so this is the first opportunity I have had to post them. I hope you can see how beautiful and wonderful they all are! Thanks to everyone who sent one to me! I appreciate them all!
Here is a closer look at the hand-made cards that I received. Thank you Gloria, Kris, Harriet, Nancy, Vicki, Annie and Sheri!! (left to right, top to bottom)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Chookarooni said...

a belated happy birthday Lynette!

bonnie32002 said...

Happy belated birthday! And woe! The mother load of birthday cards! Lucky you to gave gotten them all.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Happy late! Nice BRAK cards you got!!

Patti J said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Lynette! Thanks for sharing all of your pretty cards! You are a special lady...looks like lots of folks agree with me! Hope it was happy :-)

Mary said...

Happy Belated birthday to you Lynette. Thanks for sharing all of the beautiful cards that you received from many of your friends.

Mary

Leslie Miller said...

You are a friend to many, and many of them are awesome stampers like you! Again, happy belated birthday, Lynette. I've got you in my birthday book now!