Thursday, February 12, 2015

For a Friend #4

Card #4 using the set "For a Friend" from Stampin' Up!

It looks a bit gray, but it's actually white. I cut a piece of white cardstock a fourth-inch smaller than the card base and embossed the top part of it with a Darice border embossing folder. I cut the strip of pink, stamped the image with Memento black ink, colored with Copics, and embossed with a Sizzix folder.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I love this card.....probably because I have that embossing folder with the flowers and never used it. Now I have a great way to finally get it out! Thanks for helping out!

bonnie32002 said...

I love this card even more than the previous one with the border of flowers!

Leslie Miller said...

You're on a roll, Lynette! You always have the best ideas for your embossing folders. I love this one and I would probably just look at it and love it and keep wondering what to do with it. This is very pretty!