Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Of The Earth #1

My next set of Stampin' Up! sets. This one is called "Of the Earth."

I started by inking up one of my new My Favorite Things stamps with a Kaleidocolor ink pad, misted with water and stamped. Then I stamped the image and sentiment in black and matted with olive.

I know that I will never use this card. If anyone is interested in having it, please leave me a comment telling me that. If more than one person is interested, I will do a random draw.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to have this card. I work with a lot of volunteers and am always sending thank you notes. This one says it all.

Mary Jane said...

Thanks for the offer. I would love to have this card!
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I think this is the perfect Clean and Simple masculine thank you card; the colors and the images coordinate so well and the thin border really sets it off. If I don't win it, I am going to CASE the design!
Nance in Reno

Mary said...

I love the colors and the sentiment that you used to make this card. Very pretty. :)

Mary

Joyce Burge said...

This card is absolutely beautiful...would love to have it if possible. Thanks, Joyce

Unknown said...

Wow - love the effect you got with the ink pad! I'll be using this as inspiration very soon. Love your style.

Shoshi said...

Oh, I love this card, Lynette! If I were to have it, I don't think I could ever send it to anyone, though, because I'd want to keep it!! It's so bold and simple, and I love the splash of colour. Stunning.

Thank you so much for your lovely comment and your best wishes for our wedding anniversary and your prayers for my treatment starting on Friday. I am glad you like the card I made for my hubby!

Shoshi

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love the colors!!! They make me think of Arizona and the Southwest. Great design!

Leslie Miller said...

I have this sentiment on a different stamp. I think it's a beautiful quote and I've used it a lot. Beautiful, rich colors. Very artsy design and I love it!