Monday, May 25, 2015

Painted Garden

Here are two cards using the Stampin' Up! set called "Painted Garden."

For this first one, I used the flower and the stem with leaves. I stamped on a cheap watercolor paper after misting the stamp. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things and the patterned cardstock is from Die Cuts With a View. I added an enamel dot for the flower center.

This second card uses the remaining stamps in the set: the two flowers, the stem (again), the swirl for the background, and the butterfly. Again, the sentiment is from My Favorite Things. The card base and image panel are both ivory cardstock.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh love how this set inks up Lynette. Such fun cards. They makes me happy.

Michele Boyer said...

Oh gosh! I remember that set! I'm sure I had it! So pretty!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, cute! They're like color crayon cards. Pretty sure I had this set, too. So fun!