Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Patterned Pines #1 - 3

These three cards were made using the trees image from the Stampin' Up! set called "Patterned Pines."

For this first one, I stamped with green and embossed with clear embossing powder. I added the stars in yellow (also from the set) and also embossed them. I matted with matching green and added a die-cut sentiment.
This second one was actually stamped with the "second stamping" of the green. I embossed them with the clear powder, also. I cut them out and mounted them on foam squares. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things. I love that delicate little stamp!
For this third one, I stamped the trees with Versamark and embossed with detail gold embossing powder. I used the same sentiment and embossed it in gold, also. I think this is my favorite:)

I'm linking this post up to the Christmas Card Challenge blog. The theme this week is "Anything Goes."

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Shoshi said...

What a lovely collection of cards on a theme, Lynette, and I love them all, but perhaps the last one does just come out on top? Love the detailed gold embossing. Very stylish.

Shoshi

Shoshi said...

Thanks for your return visit, Lynette, and for your continuing prayers. Appointment with the oncologist tomorrow when I expect she'll review my side effects and see if she's happy with the dose I'm on. Next treatment on 12th June. Glad you like my little lavender sachets! I'm really enjoying making them. Keep an eye on my blog and see the wonderful quilt I was sent today from the US. What a blessing!!!

Shoshi

Patti J said...

Look at you go, making Christmas cards again! Love these, Lynette! Each one is so similar, but yet so different! Thanks for sharing, and inspiring!

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Lynette
Sweet trio here . Simply up market CAS cards and beautiful .
Thanks for sharing on Christmas Card Challenge Blog

Leslie Miller said...

Dang, Lynette, three more fantastically inspiring cards!

Inkyfingers said...

I love your CAS design and the three cards are so stylish!
What a gorgeous CAS card and I love your cheery snowman!
Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenge.

Hugs
Carol x

Inkyfingers said...

sorry, I meant the cheery trees!