Sunday, June 7, 2015

Petite Patterns #1 - 4

The Stampin' Up! set I am using today is called "Petite Patterns." It consists of four background stamps. 

This first card uses the hearts. I stamped them in red and matted with red. The sentiment stamp is from Hampton Art and I used markers to ink it up. I matted with a circle cut with a Spellbinders die, and mounted on foam squares.
I'm not quite sure what the pattern is in this next stamp. :) I started with a piece of white cardstock embossed with an Oblong Doily Darice folder. I masked around the inside edges, stamped the image multiple times and sponged some ink around the edges. I matted with matching cardstock and punched some butterflies to match, also. I added gems to the butterflies. The sentiment is from Hero Arts. I sponged ink around the edges and mounted on foam squares.

For this card and the next one, I used metallic shimmery ink pads direct to paper for the colored background. Then I stamped the pattern on them. I matted them. I added Washi tape to this one. 
The sentiment on this one is from Hampton Art.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my goodness these are sweet Lynette. I especially fancy the butterflies.

bonnie32002@gmail.com said...

I love your take using these background images. You sure brought them to the front and center! Well done!

Leslie Miller said...

I still have this set and love it. Use it all the time on envelopes and sometimes inside cards. My favorites are the solid leaves and the little flowers. I probably use the hearts on every Valentine I send. Your cards turned out great!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

You made great use of that stamp set! Nicely done!