Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Thanks, Harriet!

I made this card using a stamp set from Avery Elle. This is my first set from this company, and it was a gift from my friend, Harriet. Thank you so much! What a cute set.

The two butterflies, the balloon, the sentiment and the duck are all from the set. I stamped the duck and then masked the beak and face to stamp the balloons - one at a time. I colored with Copic markers. Then I added the white on the balloons and the polka dots on the butterflies with a white gel pen. In honor of Harriet, I made my card the long way:) I also rounded the bottom corners.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That really is a cute stamp set and you made a great card with it. So nice of Harriet to give it to you!

Harriet Skelly said...

What a cute card Lynette! I'm glad you are enjoying this stamp set - it is one of my favorites.

Unknown said...

Absolutely darling...it looks vintage!

Leslie Miller said...

So darling, and such a sweet, sweet card! A very nice gift from Harriet. She knew you would use it well!