Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Terrific Tags #1

I finally got a couple more cards done for my Stampin' Up! "mission" - to use all of my SU! sets. I thought I started it last August, but it was actually July 24. I'm not quite half done, so I have a long ways to go.

The set I've used for today's card is called "Terrific Tags." I will be using three of the six stamps. I stamped the birthday tag stamp using Soft Suede ink. I punched it out and punched out the coordinating background - using SU punches. I embossed the background using one of my new Paper Studio embossing folders. I used a textured blue cardstock and sanded it down lightly. I added a strip of Soft Suede cardstock - with a line scored on it - and also matted the blue layer with Soft Suede.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

glacey said...

This was the first stamp set /punch I purchased from Stampin Up ... thanks for sharing and for inspiring me to use this set again.

Leslie Miller said...

Hi, Lynette! Great job with this set. I was never very creative with it, but you've got the right idea. Cute and simple!