Monday, October 26, 2015

Dotted Elephant

More "card parts." I stamped and die-cut the elephant and the balloon when I was in Omaha last spring. I colored the elephant almost right away, and then the pieces went into my "stash." They have finally surfaced and made it on to a card:) They are from WPlus9.

I used Copic markers for coloring and a white gel pen for the dots. I mounted the pieces on foam squares. The sentiment is from a miscellaneous stamp that I've had laying around for a long time - not sure who made it. I embossed the bottom layer with a Darice "Wire Fence" folder and matted with matching blue cardstock.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Shoshi said...

That is adorable, Lynette. I love the spotty little elephant! So cute. Thank you for your lovely comnment - I am still feeling really rough today, but it will pass eventually - the chemo seems unwilling to leave without a fight but Shoshi is quite prepared to punch it right back on the nose lol! So glad you like my Zentangles and alphabet letters. You should really give Zentangle a try. It looks fiendishly complicated but it really isn't! I warn you though, you could be in for another addiction along with stamping haha!

Hope you have a good week.

Shoshi

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such a cute card! Until I read the description, I thought you had paper pieced the blue portion of the elephant. Nicely done!

Unknown said...

So cute! I thought it was a baby card at first, but love it just the same!

Leslie Miller said...

Have mercy, this is just TOO adorable! Steals my heart, Lynette!!