Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Halloween Ghosts


One of my Halloween cards for the grandchildren. A friend was over to stamp on Wednesday and I worked on them. She brought the Stampin' Up! owl punch and I made these ghosts with it. Tomorrow you will see another card using it. The spider web background was embossed with a Paper Studio embossing folder. I brayered some white ink over the raised parts after embossing. Bonnie brought over the "BOO" stamp, also. I stamped it with Versamark and embossed it with white powder. I  cut the stamped sentiments with a Nestability die, lightly sponged some white ink around the edges and mounted them on foam squares. The eyes were done with the owl punch, also, and I added the white dots with a gel pen.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Chookarooni said...

so cute!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very cute! The owl punch makes great ghosts.

Leslie Miller said...

Dang, that ghost punch is cute! I don't remember seeing it. Love the embossed background, too. Really cute Halloween card!

pssst... received a beautiful Bday card today. Again I say everyone should see one of your cards in person. Gorgeous! Thanks friend!