Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December Calendar Page

It seems I kind of have a "theme" for each month that is the same every year. My December page is Christmas, of course, and it's almost always embossed and silver.

The embossing folder I used for this page is from Darice. The stamps are from Inkadinkado. The stamping was done with Versamark and detail silver embossing folder. The matting is shimmery silver paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Very nice, Lynette.

Shoshi said...

Lovely calendar page, Lynette - very delicate. Thank you for your lovely comment and for your good wishes - I am getting there slowly but surely! Definitely feeling better about things today but I'm taking things a day at a time. Thank you so much for all your support and encouragement through my long cancer journey this year - I so appreciate it!

Shoshi

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, your silver on silver shows up so beautifully! What a gorgeous effect. Love how you used the embossing folder along the side. Soooooo pretty!