Thursday, January 7, 2016

More Daisies

When I was making yesterday's card, I messed up this piece. But, I decided to use it, anyway:) I was missing the very top of one of the daisies, and since I was using my Stamp-a-ma-jig, I thought I could fix it. Wrong! It got slightly double-stamped. I still colored it before I decided not to use it. And now here it is. I matted with very glittery blue cardstock from Die Cuts With a View and mounted on foam squares. The sentiment is the same as yesterday's card, too - from My Favorite Things.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another very nice spring-looking daisy card!
Gloria

bonnie32002 said...

You can't tell at all that this was "messed up" Great job on the recovery!!

Sheri said...

I can't see what is double stamped. Good thing you kept it!

Leslie Miller said...

Hmmm... upon close inspection I cannot find a fault with this. The daisies make me happy. The world needs more daisies!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Same here.....I cannot see any double stamping. It's another great card!

Sandy said...

Obviously Lynette, your coloring has covered up any "double stamping". I do love the crispness of the blue and white.