Saturday, January 9, 2016

New Baby

My good friend from forever ago, Lucy, is the one that got me started with stamping. However, she quit shortly after I started:( She finally decided it was time to get rid of her stamping things. After a couple garage sales, she gave me her stamps that were leftover. This cute stamp was among the stamps I decided to keep. It's from PSX. Thanks, Lucy!

I stamped the image with Memento black ink and colored with Copics. I cut the colored image out with one of my Stitched Rectangles from Memory Box. I added Star Dust Stickles to the moon and star. I mounted the image on foam squares. The patterned paper is from Debbie Mumm. I cut it out with one of my other new Memory Box dies. I love these! The sentiment is from Hero Arts. I somehow managed to stamp the sentiment crooked, so I just went with it and added the image crooked, too! If asked about it, though, I would probably say it's at an angle so the baby won't fall off the moon! LOL!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a cute stamp! I also LOVE the fact that you used your crooked sentiment as an opportunity to "kept the baby safe!" You are a hoot and I think you for making me smile this morning!

Unknown said...

It must be the cold today that made me type the wrong words above: "Kept" should be "keep" and "think" should be "thank." BRRRRR!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such a cute image! Isn't it great when you can fix an "accident" on a card?

Sandy said...

Oh Lynette, what a darling card. Your "on purpose" angles look perfect.

Leslie Miller said...

I love baby cards! Love the die, love the image, love all things PSX. I've had to change many a design because of something that went wrong. So cute, Lynette!