Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Christmas 2016

My first Christmas card for 2016. I really, really would like to use up my card parts. I truly thought it was an unobtainable goal, but I'm making some progress. (I also want to use all my SU! stamps, my stickers, my patterned paper, etc. :) ) So, this is another "card parts" card.

The "Joy" is a layered dimensional sticker from Pooch and Company - from the dollar (well, what used to be the dollar area) at Michael's. I've had the stickers for several years. This one was already mounted on the green diamond. I glued it on a piece of textured ivory cardstock and matted with a matching green cardstock. I stamped the sentiment, from Verve, in a coordinating ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Simple yet stately! Great job using up those leftovers, Lynette!

Leslie Miller said...

If anyone can attain those goals, it's you. Love this card. It has a quiet elegance.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a pretty sticker! I have so many card parts to use too! You are doing so well using things that you have already!!!