Saturday, February 13, 2016

Hoppy Day

This card started out with a scrap of embossed cardstock, which I eventually tossed. It was a funny color, and although I chose these stamps to coordinate with it, I didn't really like the combination when it was ready to put together. I like this better.

The green cardstock was embossed with an embossing folder from The Paper Studio. All of the stamps are from a set from Papertrey Ink. I colored with Copics, added googly eyes and also Star Dust Stickles to the fly's wings.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh this is so adorable - great for one of your grandkids!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such a cute sentiment for the frog. Kids would love it!

Leslie Miller said...

Hahaha, cute! Your coloring is fabulous! I love the fine wood grain texture of the embossing folder.