Monday, May 30, 2016

Flight of the Butterfly #2

I made this card for the color swap in our stamping group. (Luckily I made it a long time ago!) This month's colors are yellow and turquoise.

The butterfly is from a set in my current stack of Stampin' Up! sets in my project to use them all. The set is called "Flight of the Butterfly." (The first card with this set was on my blog on May 7.) It's a two-step stamping set. I stamped the yellow, then added the turquoise with the second stamp with the help of my Stamp-a-ma-jig. The sentiment is from the same set. The patterned cardstock is from Die Cuts With a View. I matted both layers with turquoise. I used Spellbinders rectangles for the butterfly layer.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

At first I thought the butterfly was paper-pieced. Great dp to use for the color swap and I always love butterflies!

Leslie Miller said...

A cutie patootie butterfly! Just my type with the polka dots and no coloring necessary. Don't know why I'm intimidated by coloring butterflies. Love that sweet petite pattern in the paper, too!