Friday, May 6, 2016

Two Cards - Same Stamp

This flower is a great (old) stamp from Paper Inspirations. I used it for two different cards.

I colored the flower with markers and for this first one I put it straight up and down. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and I used the same brown marker as the flower center. I matted with olive cardstock.
For this second card, I used the same markers as the first card. I stamped the flower at an angle. The sympathy stamp is also from PTI. I matted this panel with brown. Both cards open up from bottom to top.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Two great cards using the same flower. That stamp was one of my first Paper Inspirations stamps......but haven't used it for a very long time.

Leslie Miller said...

Love the stamp! Not sure I've heard of Paper Inspirations. Love the natural look of this. Two great cards, Lynette. Glad you're still finding time for stamping!