Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Gina K and Me

We went to Chicago a couple weeks ago to visit our daughter and her family. We had a wonderful time there. On our way, we stopped at Gina K's "brick and mortar" store, Village Paper and Ink, in Greendale, Wisconsin - a suburb of Milwaukee. It was really just right on our way. How fun!
I was lucky to see Gina there and she was so nice. I asked if I could take a picture of her Stamp TV studio, and she said yes, and then asked if I wanted a picture of me at her desk, and then offered to be in the picture with me. Very cool! What a wonderful person she is, and such a great store. (You can shop on-line, also, of course.)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Chookarooni said...

How fun - good for you! and how nice of Gina to be so accomodating!

bonnie32002 said...

Had I known that you were that close to me I would have met up with you at the store!

Anonymous said...

What a treat!
Gloria

Алексровер Анна said...

You are so lucky!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how fun! Of course, you HAD to stop! Cute picture!