Saturday, October 29, 2016

Happy Anniversary, Eric and Brooke!

Our son and daughter-in-law's anniversary was yesterday. Here is their card. Our daughter-in-law loves puns, so this card was made mostly for her:)

All the stamps - the pears, the stems, the leaves and the sentiment stamps - are from Technique Tuesday. I stamped and cut out the pieces. The matting is all the same color olive green. The background was embossed with a Darice Wire Fence embossing folder. I used Nestabilities to cut the ovals. One of the pears and the "PERFECT PEAR" part of the sentiment are mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a cute card! I'll bet your daughter-in-law loved it!

bonnie32002 said...

What a cute card for an anniversary! Love your clean and simple design!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, I love love LOVE those polka dot pears! The yellow and green on crisp white is just the pick-me-up I needed this morning. Yup, this did the trick. So cute, Lynette!