Friday, November 25, 2016

Happy Birthday, Harriet!

Happy Birthday to my good friend, Harriet! Hope you had a great day yesterday!

The base of this card is ivory. The bottom layer (brown) is Soft Suede from Stampin' Up! I love that color! The butterfly paper is from Gina K. I cut the butterfly paper in two pieces and stamped the sentiment (from Papertrey Ink) directly on the bottom layer of Soft Suede. I stamped it with Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder. I added a couple very thin strips of ivory. I also cut out two of the little butterflies from the patterned paper and added them by mounting them on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, the butterfly paper and Soft Suede are a perfect match! Would you believe I do not have Soft Suede. It came around long about the time I was trying to cut back. There are certain colors I now wish I had, tsk tsk, but isn't that always the way? Your card is beautiful, and I love how you cut out two of the butterflies. They're just so cute!