Friday, January 20, 2017

Cheery Flower Birthday

Just a simple card to share with you today, to celebrate spending some time in my stamping room! Actually, I had a friend over to stamp yesterday, and we had a great time. She got LOTS of cards done, and I watched - and found her some things she needed. I made this card last week, I think, and made a couple Christmas cards yesterday.

All of the stamps on this card are from a Gina K set. I added a strip of Washi tape across the top and matted with matching cardstock. I mounted on foam squares and added the image panel at an angle on the card front. The image panel and card base are ivory.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

what a beautiful birthday card Lynette. I love those daisies.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Those are such cute flowers!

Leslie Miller said...

Sweet and pretty, Lynette! I like the angled panel. Sounds like you had a fun time, even when you were just watching. Bet your craft room is a treasure trove!