Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year!!! ... and January Calendar Page

Happy New Year to all!!!

Here is my first calendar page of the New Year. The snowman with snowflakes image is from Hampton Arts Outlines. The sentiment (which I cut into three pieces) is from My Favorite Things. I colored with Copics and added some sparkle with Star Dust Stickles. I matted with lavender cardstock.

If you would like to print and make your own calendars using my blank calendar file, you can find the Excel file and the cutting instructions in the Calendar tab under my blog title. I'd love to hear from you if you do!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

So adorable Lynette. Happy New Year.

Unknown said...

Snow cute!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a cute piece for your calendar!

Leslie Miller said...

That's such a cute, CUTE snowman! Happy new year to you, Lynette!