Monday, April 10, 2017

Flower Filled #2

This is Card #2 using the Flower Filled set from Stampin' Up! For this card, I used the basket stamp and the egg stamp. I stamped the basket with Soft Suede on kraft cardstock and cut it out. I stamped the eggs, masking as I went along. I added Wink of Stella to each egg. I put one Pop Dot in the center of the top of the basket, and then glued it down. The grass was done with a die several years ago when I was at my Group Gathering. The sentiment is from another SU! set. While I was looking for the grass die-cut, I came across this previously die-cut piece of yellow, which was EXACTLY the right size for my image panel. I mounted the entire panel on Pop Dots. I embossed a piece of white for the background using a Darice embossing folder.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's post which uses one of these stamps in a totally different way:)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Now I remember this set! I had the hardest time letting this one go. It's very versatile and I had the most fun with it. Love your yellow stitched frame with the grass, and all on that awesome basket weave embossing. So cute!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I hadn't ever seen cards made with that stamp set. It really has a variety of designs in it. This is a great Easter card!

Suzette Lipkovitch said...

I love this card! So cute!