Saturday, April 15, 2017

Fun Filled #1 - 4

Time for my next Stampin' Up! set. This one is called "Fun Filled." I am sharing all four cards in one post, since they are not very different. The set consists of one shadow stamp, one stamp to stamp over that, and then four different "toppings." Also, one stamp with swirls and another stamp to stamp under the swirls. For each card, I cut the images out with a Memory Box die.

For this first card,the shadow and swirly stamp are a gift, with the bow and sentiment on top. The background was embossed with a Darice folder.
For this card, the shadow and swirls stamp are a birthday cake, with the other stamp being the candle and sentiment. I added sparkle to the flame. The background was stamped with the other two stamps.
For this card, the shadow and swirls are a flower pot. I added tiny gems to the flower centers.
For this card, the shadow and swirls are a purse. I added two "nail heads" for the purse clasp.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

You know... this was one of my favorite sets, too. I mean, just look how versatile it is. And simple, with no coloring required. I love your cute, crisp, clean cards, especially with the embossing. You know how I love embossing. Popping in on Easter morning while it's still quiet around the house. Enjoy your day, Lynette!