Tuesday, April 18, 2017

hello

Another card made with "card parts." This stamped and matted piece was one of those from my box that I took out to make into a card. The stamp is from Gina K. I colored it with markers before stamping. I added the enamel dots to the centers. I also added another layer of matting - adding the white. The background paper is from Recollections. I used the "hello" die to cut three layers, gluing them on top of each other for thickness. The die is by Darice.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Gorgeous! Love the flowers and colors and the "hello" die. It lends itself well to layering because it's not too skinny, and the layered effect is so cool. I also like how you put the wider white mat under the colored mat. Makes a nice frame for your flowers and really sets them off. Fabulous color match. Such a pretty card, Lynette!

Unknown said...

WOW with a capital "W!"