Thursday, April 6, 2017

In Full Bloom #2

Card #2 using the Stampin' Up! set called "In Full Bloom." For this card I used two stamps - the flower and the leaves. I "messy" colored them with Copics. I embossed the bottom part of the panel with a Darice folder. (I think a different one would have worked better. Oh, well!) I scored a couple lines between the stamping and the embossing. I die-cut the sentiment, and matted the panel with black.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Cute flower! I like how you combined the stamped image, die cut and embossing. It's a "happy" card!

Patt H. said...

So cute! I have this same set & am going to pull it out today. Thanks for the great inspiration!

Leslie Miller said...

Ahhh, the classic "In Full Bloom" flower! Maybe one of SU's most recognizable images. I absolutely love this one, Lynette!