Tuesday, August 1, 2017

August Calendar Page

Wow - it's August!! :)

Here is my calendar page for this month. The picnic basket with blanket stamp is from My Favorite Things, as is the sentiment. I paperpieced the blanket with paper from an ancient Die Cuts With a View matstack. (The very first matstack I ever bought!) I colored the basket with Copics markers and sponged ink around the edges.

I'm doing horribly with my calendars so far this year:( I try to do them a year ahead (doing January of 2018 in January of 2017, etc.) but so far I have only done January and February. One of these days I need to get moving on them!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very relaxing thinking about having a picnic on a blanket. :)

Leslie Miller said...

It really is perfect for August, and one of my favorite summertime activities. Not having a very lazy summer here, but we're taking a day off today. I would never have the perseverance to get all those calendars done!

Mary said...

I love your August Calendar page. The paper pieced blanket is perfect! Nice job using your copics on the basket. Ummmm, I got as far as April on my calendar pages this year. :(

Mary