Monday, August 21, 2017

Thoroughly Thankful #2


Here is the second card I made with the Stampin' Up! set called "Thoroughly Thankful." The flowers and sentiment are all part of the same stamp. There were two other small stamps that I did not use.

I colored the image with my new Spectrum Noir Sparkle markers. I didn't do anything "fancy" with them - just used them as markers. The sparkle from them is so pretty! It's like having Wink of Stella built in:) I think you can see the shimmer better in this small photo. I mounted the image panel on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such a cute little stamp with those flowers! A very nice little design to remember someone. :)

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, the sparkle really shows up great in your second photo. Love those pens!! Super cute stamp with the sentiment built right in. Sometimes I like that in a stamp. So easy.