Saturday, September 2, 2017

Congratulations, Andrew!

Our oldest grandson, Andrew, tried out for the traveling baseball last time we were down in Chicago. And, he made the team! So happy for him.

When I was putting my stamping room back together, I ran across this embossing folder "out of place."  I still hadn't put it away, and thought that maybe I should use it! Hence, the card:) Quite a long time ago, I bought the die and embossing set from Cuttlebug. Together, they cut and emboss the hat, the bat and the ball. I mounted the ball and the brim of the hat on foam squares. I embossed the "congrats" with a small embossing folder, also from Cuttlebug, and I mounted that piece, matted with a dark blue, on foam squares, also. The card is done with ivory cardstock. I used the same dark blue to mat the main panel.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Perfect card for a perfect occasion!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Congratulations to Andrew! Belong to a traveling team is a real honor! Love the card!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, that's so cute! The embossing is beautiful. You always get it to show up so well in the photos. I struggle with that. Too much light coming from too many directions. In winter when the sun is lower it gives me just the right directional light coming through the window, but summer... Love that window, though! Congratulations to Andrew!