Monday, September 4, 2017

Fall-To Layout #32 Take Two

I used the Fall-To Layout #32 for this card. I really love Natasha's layouts - perfect for CAS cards. After all, her blog is called Clean and Simple Stamping! :) (It's called "Take Two" because she is on her second trip through her layouts.)

I used another portion of this fall-patterned paper. (One quarter left, and I actually used it for another card that I made yesterday. You'll be seeing that one soon, or I might just save it for a month or so.) I think this paper is so pretty, and I don't even know where it came from. The die is one of my newer ones. I cut the ovals using Nestabilities. I mounted the ovals on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card!! For some reason, fall card are always my favorite to make. Your patterned paper is pretty. Since I never seem to be able to feel good about using most patterned paper on my cards, I've been trying to find little stamps that I like that work for stamping my own background designs. I doubt I'll be any better at that than choosing patterned paper, but who knows. Hopefully, I'll surprise myself. :)

Leslie Miller said...

Perfect for a fall birthday and so pretty! I love the paper and that's such a pretty die. Not much time in my room lately, but I'm sure I'll make up for it at some point. Happy Labor Day!

Natasha said...

What a gorgeous card!!