Friday, September 1, 2017

September Calendar Page

Goodness - another month has flown by! I'm not quite sure how that happens:)

Here is this month's calendar page. I used thin, speckled, off-white paper and two Gina K stamps. I used Stampin' Up! markers to color the tree and a technique called "thumping."  I first used the lightest color marker and then just "thumped" or "bounced" the darker colors on it before stamping.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

That tree is absolutely beautiful! The shading from your thumping is perfect!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Although there are always some lovely trees in the Fall they will all too soon begin turning to the Autumn colors. Your little tree is beautiful!