Saturday, December 2, 2017

Papertrey Sympathy

A couple sympathy cards for today. I received this Papertrey set several years ago as a gift, and I haven't used it nearly enough. All the stamps on both cards are from this set. Oh, except for the center on the largest flower on this first card:)
For this second card, I used my MISTI for the flowers. After stamping them with the lighter blue, I added a little bit of darker blue and stamped over the lighter.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very nice sympathy cards. The color of blue is such a comforting shade.

Leslie Miller said...

Very pretty, Lynette! Just the right bit of shading with the darker blue on the second card. The flowers on the first really needed those centers. These are perfect!

Unknown said...

Lovely! It seems like I am always making sympathy cards.