Sunday, January 7, 2018

Christmas Thank You

I made this for the Music Director of our church. I joined the bell choir this year and it's so much fun! The director gave us each a Christmas gift and this is the thank you that I made for him.

I embossed the background with a Darice embossing folder and matted it with red. The sentiment panel was stamped with Repeat Impressions (the holly) and Stampin' Up! (the Thank You) stamps. I colored with Copic markers and added a bit of sparkle with a Wink of Stella pen. I mounted the panel on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful! You know I love the embossing and I do have that folder. I've actually used it, too. Your card is perfect for a Christmas thank you!