Thursday, January 4, 2018

Happy Birthday to Me ... a Week Late!

Well, my birthday came and went, and I'm finally taking the time to post the birthday cards I received - per my tradition! Here is a picture of all of them. So wonderful, and I really appreciate getting them all!!

And here are separate pictures of each of the hand-made cards I received - in alphabetical order. It's not that I like them better, but I know you are here for card ideas:) Very picture-heavy post!


From our granddaughter, Amelia

Annie

Bea

Bonnie


Georgia

Gloria


Joyce

Kris


Lucy



Thank you all for the absolutely wonderful cards and birthday greetings! 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year's Eve. I wish one and all a fabulous 2018.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Chookarooni said...

Happy Birthday, hope you had a good one!

Unknown said...

Happy Belated BIRTHday to you, Lynette! Thanks for sharing all your cards...they are heartwarming during this extreme cold streak!

Darnell said...

You received some really pretty - and many very CASlicious - birthday cards, Lynette! I have to say, however, that my very favorite one is the one made for you by Amelia! She is artistic like you!! Happy New Year! Hugs, Darnell

Leslie Miller said...

What a fun post, Lynette, and quite a chore photographing all of them. It's a labor of love! I have to say my favorite of all is the one from Amelia. You're probably still smiling over the inside art and sentiments. So cute and creative!